a "Spooktacular" socially distant FUNdraiser!
Calling all Ghouls and boys!
Join us for a (socially distant) "Spooktacular" night! Enjoy entertainment and casual dining from the comfort of your vehicle, all while supporting Emerald Coast Exceptional Families! Local food trucks and restaurants will be serving up tasty treats, and car-side no-contact delivery will be provided. Each meal is $15, and includes bottled water and dessert! Meals will also be available the night of, but we cannot guarantee the full menu options. Be sure to follow our event on Facebook for all the fun!
Saturday, October 3rd, 5:30-7:30 pm
Harvest Village parking lot, Navarre
- Jambalaya, salad, and bread by Where Y'at Seafood
- Hot dog and chips from Island Dogs
- Pulled pork sandwich with two sides by Buh's BBQ
- Pumpkin bar or Halloween brownie by Tout Sweet
- Banana pudding by Suga Cake’s Soul Kitchen
"Dreadful Doorway" contest
THANK YOU TO OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS!